When he was just two years old, Dr. Melby had an accident on a playground. A backward fall from a slide led to numbness in his legs and bed-wetting. Concerned, his parents took him to a chiropractor. The great results actually inspired Dr. Melby’s father to become the first chiropractor of the family in 1985.
Dr. Melby did his undergraduate work at the University of Wisconsin-Parkside as well as Trinity International University in Deerfield, Illinois. He went on to attend Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa.
Dr. Melby has been in Champaign-Urbana since 2004. It has been the perfect community to establish his practice. He loves serving the families of this community.
In his spare time, Dr. Melby does CrossFit, cheers for the Green Bay Packers, watches local music concerts, and eats sushi. His new passion is golf, though Dr. Melby readily admits that he’s not very good.
- Illinois State Board Certified
- Certified by the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA) Member
- Certified in the Webster Technique for Pregnant Mothers
- Member of the Illinois Chiropractic Association